Tradedoubler Tracker™ – November 2003The Tradedoubler Tracker™ is a monthly report detailing online sales volumes and trends across Europe, based on Tradedoubler’s monitoring of sales made through its European network. It is published at the start of each calendar month and the content is based on data assimilated during the previous month.
1. An increase in the number of online sales from Oct-Nov 02 to Oct-Nov 03 of 220%
2. A 66% increase in the number of online sales from October 2003 to November 2003 across Europe
3. Sales value growth of 128% from November 2002 to November 2003
4. Daily online sales rise at around 11am, peaking at 3pm. They then plateau between 5.30pm and 7.30pm and increase again between 7.30pm and 10.30pm when they taper off for the day
5. Monday is the most popular day for shopping online, while Saturday is the least popular
About TradedoublerFounded in 1999, Tradedoubler is the European leader in providing online marketing and sales solutions. Industry leaders all over Europe have partnered with Tradedoubler to work with performance-based marketing and to manage online relationships, in order to increase sales and improve online business. Tradedoubler is headquartered in Sweden with a presence in 13 other markets, and customers include Apple, Dell, John Lewis, Renault and Kelkoo. Please visit www.tradedoubler.com for further information.
Editorial contactsBite Communications
T: +44 (0) 20 8834 3460
T: +44 (0) 207 351 9722